online marketing UFO: UFO Sightings - November 6, 2011
Choose Category Below                                                                       

Search This Blog

Monday, November 7, 2011

UFO Sightings - November 6, 2011



What: Pinoy Statue Dancers
Where: Abu Dhabi
When: November 6, 2011
Time: 2000hrs



It's a nice evening (It's Eid holiday here in UAE.) and after a delicious dinner I want to go out and see outside. My son is tired of watching youtube vidoes and he also need to go out and rest his eyes. As usual, I took off taking my digital camera since surely I know there is a great chance of seeing another UFO (UAE's Finest OFW) in action.



We entered one mall and without knowing on the side of the alley a weird looking silver statue is standing with a coin can in front of the statue on the floor. I think to myself, "What's this funny looking statue doing here?",...thinking to myself..."If I put a coin here what will happen". So I put a 1 dirham coin and with the sound of the "ting" when the coin drops the STATUE MOVE and DANCE for about 5 seconds.


Wow...that's a nice dance move. Another statue dancer in gold is on another corner and same DANCE, STOP, DANCE, STOP performance. Great! People now gather around and put their money to see the statue dancers in action.



Now I realize...It's very hard job for this two people standing without moving for maybe 5 hours and then performing a spectacular dance once money is dropped in the coin can. And they are Filipinos and special Pinoys! 





DynamicOxygen.com - Enjoy High eCPM Rates!




1 comment: