online marketing UFO: UFO Sightings - November 13, 2011
Choose Category Below                                                                       

Search This Blog

Monday, November 14, 2011

UFO Sightings - November 13, 2011




What: Pinoy Music Bands/Musicians
When: Every Night
Where: Everywhere in UAE

It's been a while since I haven't made another post about UFO's. Partly due to busy schedule, I was not able to go out and hunt for UFO's. Looking for other sources I check out one reliable source, the internet.

Browsing the net and checking for news and sites around to find some special pinoys, UFO's (UAE's Finest OFW) in action, I got to check out the "Abu Dhabi Week" site. Typing "Filipinos" in the search box and enter...one by one news about Filipinos came out...and bang I got one UFO.

The trace of UFO I found is posted in one feature of Abu Dhabi week titled "Music Man" (You can check the link). It is a feature about a famous jazz musician and composer "Ziad Rahbani". If you will read through the column:

"But Ziad has seen a surge of new interest in the musical arts since his last visit to the UAE and has discovered the wealth of music schools, clubs and talented musicians here. He also enjoys the cosmopolitan mix in Abu Dhabi – “I currently have a Scottish guy on drums, a Filipino on bass and a Russian saxophonist and vocalist."

That's it... a UFO trace...another special Pinoy (I always admired and liked playing in music bands).. I tried to find more about the Filipino bass player but I cannot find more about it in the internet. (I wish I can followup about this bass player.) Following thru the UFO trace and searching for more, I typed "filipino musicians" in google...and bang all UFO's are here...the Pinoy Music Bands. 



A Filipino Band singing Journey's Faithfully in Rocky's Bar, Dubai






Miller Timogan with the band Power Mix performing in Abu Dhabi.




At Manila Bay Disco Club, Abu Dhabi


These Filipino Musical Bands make the UAE night life blazing with music and fun. To all the Filipino Music Bands out there keep up the good work and continue to bring pride to Filipinos here in UAE.

You can see the list of Filipino bands in UAE here.





No comments:

Post a Comment